WASAU, Wis. - A man accused in a central Wisconsin shooting that left two people dead and a third person injured has pleaded not guilty.
WAOW-TV reports that 26-year-old Tyler Zimmerman appeared at a preliminary hearing on Wednesday. He's charged with two counts of first degree intentional homicide and one count of attempt intentional homicide.
Police say Zimmerman killed his fiance, Cierra Hardrath, at an Abbotsford residence. Zimmerman did not know the other person he killed. He told police he was frantic after shooting Hardrath.
- Man recognized for theft, threatens to shoot guard, police say
- Wisconsin group works to repurpose urban wood
- Dog finds new home after being spotted on News 3 at Noon
- Upper Mississippi River commercial users to see new rules
- Sheriff warns of thin ice after rescuing ice fisherman
- Friends of Waunakee hope to conserve village's charm