MILWAUKEE - A 5-year-old boy has been shot and killed in Milwaukee.
Police say the boy died Tuesday afternoon on the city's west side. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports the death is under investigation.
The child is the second to die in a shooting in Wisconsin in as many days. On Monday, a 5-year-old boy died of a gunshot wound after he was dropped off at a hospital in Kenosha.
The child's grandfather said the boy was accidentally shot by a family member.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Beltline reduced to 2 lanes at Fish Hatchery Road this weekend; DOT warns of traffic delays
- As Culver's celebrate 35 years, founders say they never dreamed restaurant would grow this big
- Ho-Chunk Nation responds to proposed Hard Rock casino: 'It's going to make the region a powerhouse'
- Construction workers want drivers to slow down and get rid of distractions
- Man sentenced to 21 months in prison, nearly $63K restitution for credit card fraud
- Authorities arrest second suspect in Madison attempted homicide, police say