MADISON, Wis. - Madison police responded to an armed robbery Friday night at the T-mobile on Dempsey Road, officials said.
Three masked robbers took over $20,000 worth of phones and equipment from the store. At least one of the robbers was armed, officials said.
Police said 23-year-old Steven V. Gayden, of Aurora, Illinois, 24-year-old Angelo E. McKenzie, of Chicago, 24-year-old Doran D. Skanes, of South Bend, Indiana, and 22-year-old William W. Thomas, and their vehicle were located. The four men were taken into custody on tentative charges of armed robbery.
The men were found with a handgun and other evidence, officials said.
Police are continuing the investigation.
- DOT: Lanes closed on Beltline due to vehicle fire
- Body of missing Sun Prairie man found; Marshall man faces homicide charge
- Flames seen shooting from window caused by resident cutting up box spring, officials say
- Wisconsin fracking sand producers see competition from Texas
- Suspected serial killer tied to 9 deaths arrested in Arizona
- Shoplifter pulls knife on grocery store workers, police say