APPLETON, Wis. - A 20-year-old Appleton woman has been reported missing for a week, officials said.
The Appleton Police Department said Caitlyn Pa Chia Xiong was last seen in the early morning hours of Oct. 5. She was reported missing by late that evening by a friend.
Since she went missing, there has been no activity on her phone or with her bank accounts, police said.
Caitlyn is described as approximately 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs about 100 pounds. She has brown eyes and black hair.
Xiong had been going through a breakup with her boyfriend, a family member told The Post-Crescent. It was her boyfriend who reported her missing Oct. 5, the paper reported.
Anyone with information about Xiong is asked to call Sgt. Chue Thao at 920-832-5953.
Tipsters can also share information anonymously using the "REPORT" feature on the Appleton Police Department's free phone application.
- Radioactive isotope used to detect the spread of cancer will soon be manufactured in Janesville
- Madison has used the least water in fifty years
- Rock County explosion may have been caused by legal explosives
- Judge: Cook's black notebook with lists of women's names to be suppressed from evidence
- 5 ill after eating sprouts at Wisconsin Jimmy John's
- Single vehicle crash in Town of Beloit leaves one dead