MADISON, Wis. - Two men and a teenager were arrested Saturday after police found two handguns in a car during a traffic stop, according to a release.
The car was pulled over on a routine traffic stop around 10:10 p.m. on Raymond Road at South Whitney Way, officials said.
A police dog indicated there might be contraband in the vehicle, and during the search, officers found two handguns, according to the release.
A 16-year-old was arrested on a tentative charge of carrying a concealed weapon.
Lee F. Scott III, 22, was arrested on charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm, obstructing and on a parole violation.
Terrance Moore III, 20, of Madison, was arrested on a charge of carrying a concealed weapon.
- Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night
- Parent writes 'gun' on cardboard, gets into Madison classroom
- Evansville High School cancels classes Friday due to gas leak
- Madison Board of Education president: 'Parents have a right to be worried. I'm worried.'
- UW Health opens state's only lupus clinic
- Immigration rights activists protest bill at state Capitol