BELOIT, Wis. - Two men were arrested in relation to a heroin and cocaine investigation on trafficking in the Beloit area, according to the release from the Beloit Police Department.
Markis D. Crenshaw, 30, is facing charges for five deliveries of cocaine and/or heroin, possession with the intent to deliver heroin and cocaine and maintaining drug trafficking place, officials said.
He was arrested Friday after police executed a search warrant in the 1900 block of Saint Lawrence Avenue, according to the release.
Deon Young, 42, was arrested following a no-knock search warrant on Tuesday in the 700 block of Euclid Avenue, officials said.
Young was booked at the Rock County Jail on multiple felony warrants. He will also potentially face future charges involving the delivery of heroin and maintaining a drug trafficking place, according to the release.
- 1 dead, 3 wounded in Kenosha County shooting
- Fitchburg police look for 2 men who stole money, cigarettes from gas station
- Local smoke shop, health expert talk possible FDA changes to vaping, menthol cigarettes
- VA nurse anesthetist pleads guilty to stealing fentanyl for personal use
- Sheriff: High-speed chase leads deputies through Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois
- Baraboo holds community forum to brainstorm path forward after viral photo