MADISON, Wis. - Madison police and fire are responding to a structure fire at an apartment building near the UW-Madison campus.
Dane County Dispatch said crews were called at 8:13 p.m. to 1402 Regent St.
Dispatch said officials were called for reports of smoke on the fourth floor of the building.
We will update this story as we learn more.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Suspect shoots man in ear outside Walmart parking lot, arrested at Wisconsin hospital
- ‘We look forward to becoming good neighbors': Workforce housing complex approved in Middleton
- Father of Sandy Hook victim who sued conspiracy theorist awarded $450,000
- Elderly veteran still missing after August disappearance
- Rock County girl dedicates her 10th birthday to raising money for sheriff's K-9 unit
- Wisconsin police officer won't be charged in fatal shooting