DEERFIELD, Wis. - Multiple area departments are responding to a report of a crash on Interstate 94 in Dane County on Tuesday night.
A Dane County dispatcher said the wreck was reported at 8:12 p.m. on east I-94 at Highway 73 north of Deerfield.
Alert | DANE Co | Crash | I-94 EB | WIS 73 | Right Lane | https://t.co/tYLOLcVAKG— 511WI (@511WI) September 11, 2019
State traffic officials said the right lane on east I-94 at Highway 73 and the off-ramp from the interstate to Highway 73 were closed for about 2 hours. The road was reopen by 10:10 p.m.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- The Ride event in Madison canceled due to poor weather
- Highway 14 open after Rock County crash
- Man breaks leg, requires surgery following hit-and-run in Madison
- 15-year-old Madison teen crashes car into tree, arrested for OWI
- Pecatonica Area School District responds to controversial float in homecoming parade
- Police: 19-year-old woman sexually assaulted in car while visiting downtown Madison