MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin State Patrol responded to a crash Tuesday morning on Interstate 94 near Deerfield in Dane County.
The right lane of I-94 eastbound, at mile marker 252, was blocked by a crash involving a semi at about 4:30 a.m.Tuesday, according to Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
All lanes were reopen around 7 a.m.
- McCormick Dog Park opens for season in Madison
- Baraboo police search for missing 32-year-old endangered man
- State opens up application window for school safety grants
- Pet python on the loose in Lancaster, police say
- Wisconsin man charged in uncle's fatal shooting in Minnesota
- Foxconn says DNR has approved air permits