LONDON - LONDON (AP) -- Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of Irish band The Cranberries, has died. She was 46.
Publicist Lindsey Holmes says O'Riordan died suddenly Monday in London, where she was recording. The cause of death wasn't immediately available.
Holmes says the singer's family is "devastated" by the news.
The Limerick band became international stars in the 1990s with hits including "Zombie" and "Linger."
- MPD: Shots fired at PDQ on Raymond Road
- More chemicals found in garage, EPA called for cleanup at Madison apartment
- Floodwaters cover Main Street in Darlington
- UW announces news anchor David Muir will be the spring commencement speaker
- Construction crew cuts Charter fiber, causes outages
- Cook pleads guilty to 5 of 23 charges in serial sex assaults case