You expect the water from your kitchen faucet to be clean and crisp, but there could be contaminants in it, some of which can be bad for your health.
- One person suffers gunshot wound at credit union in Janesville
- Madison West students planning walkout in protest of staff member fired for alleged racial slur
- Multiple crews responding to house fire in Burke
- As possible end to General Motors strike draws near, workers continue to picket
- Safe, but costly way to make railroad crossings quieter heads to east side neighborhood
- Madison School District notifies parents about possible referenda questions for next year's ballot