MIDDLETON, Wis. - A main artery for traffic coming from Madison’s west side to Middleton will be completely closed starting Monday, officials said.
Park Street will be closed from Elmwood Avenue to Stonefield Road, according to a tweet from the city. The closure is expected to last until Aug. 24, and through traffic will not be allowed.
Park Street from University Avenue to Elmwood Avenue will be open, officials said.
There will be a complete closing of Park Street from Elmwood Ave. through Stonefield Rd. June 18th - August 24th. No through traffic.— Middleton, Wisconsin (@Middleton_WI) June 14, 2018
University Ave. to Elmwood Ave. will be open and functional as a detour route.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. pic.twitter.com/nMZhlAkzCz
Despite 2-week hiatus, heavy rain could cause more problems this week
Report: UW Chancellor says school could remove athletics program if athletes are paid
- Despite 2-week hiatus, heavy rain could cause more problems this week
- Report: UW Chancellor says school could remove athletics program if athletes are paid
- Walker: FEMA to conduct damage assessment in 17 Wisconsin counties hit by flooding
- Red Cliff to build cell tower in aftermath of drownings
- Alderwoman demands UW-Whitewater chancellor resign over husband's conduct
- 15-year-old accused of drunken driving with baby in car