MIDDLETON, Wis. - A main artery for traffic coming from Madison’s west side to Middleton will be completely closed starting Monday, officials said.
Park Street will be closed from Elmwood Avenue to Stonefield Road, according to a tweet from the city. The closure is expected to last until Aug. 24, and through traffic will not be allowed.
Park Street from University Avenue to Elmwood Avenue will be open, officials said.
There will be a complete closing of Park Street from Elmwood Ave. through Stonefield Rd. June 18th - August 24th. No through traffic.— Middleton, Wisconsin (@Middleton_WI) June 14, 2018
University Ave. to Elmwood Ave. will be open and functional as a detour route.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. pic.twitter.com/nMZhlAkzCz
- Livingston tractor pull raises money for boy injured on farm
- Madison College encourages women to get into firefighting
- Henry Vilas Zoo celebrates first annual World Giraffe Day
- Madisonians march to speak out against immigration policy
- Wisconsin man headed to Arizona for new trial in son's death
- Milwaukee man dies in Michigan after race across Great Lake