MADISON, Wis. - Cloudy water reported on Madison’s west side is being caused by extra air in the water, Madison Water Utility officials said.
According to a release, MWU officials have been receiving calls reporting cloudy water on the west side.
Officials said the cloudiness should clear within 30-40 seconds.
The extra air was caused by routine work at a booster pump on the west side, according to the release.
- Livingston tractor pull raises money for boy injured on farm
- Madison College encourages women to get into firefighting
- Henry Vilas Zoo celebrates first annual World Giraffe Day
- Madisonians march to speak out against immigration policy
- Wisconsin man headed to Arizona for new trial in son's death
- Milwaukee man dies in Michigan after race across Great Lake