MADISON, Wis. - Badgers head coach Paul Chryst commented on some of the social issues that are sparking conversation within the NFL.
He said one of his favorite things about coaching at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is getting to know the players, and their thoughts and feelings.
"It's good to hear another perspective," Chryst said. "I think that's one of the areas, one of the things I appreciate most about being at Wisconsin, particularly with this group of guys, is that there are thoughts, well thought-out feelings and opinions. They'll challenge each other or they'll talk it out."
- Snow this evening ending around midnight
- Three new police officers, no ambulance: Police, fire departments react to city budget decisions
- Plover man sentenced to seven years in federal prison for meth distribution
- Man sentenced to 84 months for possessing heroin with intent to distribute
- Edgewood College soccer, lacrosse teams moving to new venue
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens preparing to show off new learning center, greenhouses