MADISON, Wis. - The child who was hit by a vehicle on Madison's west side Friday afternoon has died, according to officials with the Police Department.
Police said the child was transported to a local hospital after being hit around 3:35 p.m. at the 10 block of Prairie Hill Court.
The incident remains under investigation, according to a news release.
- Farmer in Columbia County gets trapped under hay bale
- 'Dangerous predator': Convicted child sex offender gets 10 more years for possession of pornography
- Madison police host Good Neighbor Night to teach community about theft
- ‘That's a lot of unpaid bills': Uncollected bills top $1.2 million for Baraboo Ambulance Service
- MMSD fills Mary Burke's vacant seat on school board
- Brewers to ban multi-compartment bags at Miller Park next year