MADISON, Wis. - The child who was hit by a vehicle on Madison's west side Friday afternoon has died, according to officials with the Police Department.
Police said the child was transported to a local hospital after being hit around 3:35 p.m. at the 10 block of Prairie Hill Court.
The incident remains under investigation, according to a news release.
- Wisconsin Sen. Johnson concerned about `widespread tariffs'
- Authorities: Man who crashed car had gunshot wound
- Potosi man dies after falling into pond, getting stuck in trampoline straps, officials say
- Racine officer on paid leave for more than 2 years
- Culver's donates 50 percent of Tuesday's sales to family of Capt. Cory Barr
- Madison man smashed over head with beer bottle in battery case