MADISON, Wis. - The child who was hit by a vehicle on Madison's west side Friday afternoon has died, according to officials with the Police Department.
Police said the child was transported to a local hospital after being hit around 3:35 p.m. at the 10 block of Prairie Hill Court.
The incident remains under investigation, according to a news release.
- ALERT DAY: Strong Storms and Damaging Winds Possible This Afternoon
- Downtown Madison liquor license debate continues with mayoral veto
- Council to recognize alder, 2 others for saving lives during flooding
- Owner of former GM plant to unveil preliminary redevelopment plans
- Frost is a friend when it comes to mosquitoes
- CEO: WTS Paradigm offers support services as employees continue to recover