TOWNSHIP OF THERESA, Wis. - A Dodge County car crash sent an 8-year-old to the hospital with possibly life-threatening injuries Sunday afternoon.
Two cars collided along State Highway 28 near the township of Theresa around 3 p.m., according to a Dodge County Sheriff’s Office press release.
The child was taken to the hospital with serious injuries, along with 35-year-old Jesse Sebero, of Reeseville, and 60-year-old Barbara Vanetta of Theresa. Their injuries were not life-threatening.
The sheriff's office said Monday afternoon that the injured child was still in critical condition.
This is the second crash resulting in serious injuries at this intersection in the last two weeks, according to the press release.
Body of missing Sun Prairie man found; Marshall man faces homicide charge
Flames seen shooting from window caused by resident cutting up box spring, officials say
- Body of missing Sun Prairie man found; Marshall man faces homicide charge
- Flames seen shooting from window caused by resident cutting up box spring, officials say
- Wisconsin fracking sand producers see competition from Texas
- Suspected serial killer tied to 9 deaths arrested in Arizona
- Shoplifter pulls knife on grocery store workers, police say
- 52-year-old Rock County woman found dead outside in cold, officials say