TOWNSHIP OF THERESA, Wis. - A Dodge County car crash sent an 8-year-old to the hospital with possibly life-threatening injuries Sunday afternoon.
Two cars collided along State Highway 28 near the township of Theresa around 3 p.m., according to a Dodge County Sheriff’s Office press release.
The child was taken to the hospital with serious injuries, along with 35-year-old Jesse Sebero, of Reeseville, and 60-year-old Barbara Vanetta of Theresa. Their injuries were not life-threatening.
The sheriff's office said Monday afternoon that the injured child was still in critical condition.
This is the second crash resulting in serious injuries at this intersection in the last two weeks, according to the press release.
Suspicious package found at Beloit Shopko does not contain threat, police say
Call for Action: Power company to cut down trees near lines instead of trimming them
- Suspicious package found at Beloit Shopko does not contain threat, police say
- Call for Action: Power company to cut down trees near lines instead of trimming them
- Wisconsin man sentenced in Iowa to prison for enticing minor
- 2 teens charged in central Wisconsin gun shop burglary
- Hot dog chili sauce recalled due to mislabeling
- Blackhawk Tech consolidating campuses, expanding programs