INDAINDFORD, Wis. - An Edgerton man is facing his fourth OWI charge after allegedly driving his truck off a roadway and striking a tree, according to police.
The incident occurred Sunday at 12:10 a.m. near the Off the Hook Tavern located in the 3500 block of West County Road M.
The 31-year-old driver, Andrew C. Brieske, allegedly showed signs of impairment, police said. Deputies had him perform a sobriety test, which he failed, police said. He was arrested and is facing his fourth OWI charge.
Brieske was transported to jail, where he is being held until his court date on Dec. 11.
- 4 Iowa men face drug charges after traffic stop in Green County, officials say
- Driver, passenger injured in ATV rollover crash, officials say
- Appleton man charged with making terrorist threats
- LIST: Winter weather announcements
- Flooding, fog, ice to affect drivers Tuesday morning
- Police investigate at least 5 threats at schools in our area since the Parkland shooting