MILWAUKEE - Celine Dion will perform in Wisconsin as part of her first tour in North America in over a decade.
The singer is scheduled to perform in the Fiserv Forum on Nov. 3. Tickets go on sale April 12.
Dion's Courage World Tour will pass through Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Detroit, Chicago and Indianapolis.
For the first time in over a decade, Celine Dion will tour North America. Tickets go on sale Friday, April 12. Team Celine presale starts Monday, April 8. For more info including all tour dates go to https://t.co/PbVwUvFssV - Team Celine https://t.co/spxgqjVxUZ pic.twitter.com/qo4lu7xK22— Celine Dion (@celinedion) April 3, 2019
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Three in custody after domestic disturbance near downtown Beloit
- Two deaths, two injuries suspected to be caused by storms that swept through Wisconsin
- 2 teens arrested after reported shots-fired incident, car chase, police say
- Restaurants back in business after power outage from MGE fire
- Power restored and investigation takes place following MGE fire
- American Girl Benefit Sale enables free admissions, scholarships to Madison Children's Museum