DANE COUNTY - A car fire backed up traffic along I-39/90 Sunday evening.
It happened just before 6 p.m. in the right lane of the interstate near Highway 19, according to a press release from the state’s traffic operations center. Traffic was estimated to be impacted for two hours.
It was unclear whether anyone was hurt or what started the fire.
- Construction to start on $1.1 million project at Alliant Energy Center Coliseum
- 'Significant amount' of rainfall causes flooding issues across Rock County, officials say
- Dane County Regional Airport sees record number of travelers in 2017
- Potosi man faces 7th drunken driving charge, officials say
- 55-year-old pulled folding knife on officers outside pharmacy, police say
- Verona restaurant closes after 12 years