WEST ALLIS, Wis. - The Wisconsin State Fair has released its list of new foods available this year.
There are 66 new options to go along with longtime fair favorites such as funnel cakes.
Some of the stranger, new options include bug tacos, a grasshopper slushie and snake soup.
Some other new items include an M&M Donut Sundae, deep-fried olives, breakfast-on-a-stick and a unicorn beer float.
The State Fair runs from Aug. 1-11 at State Fair Park in West Allis. Last year, there were more than 80 new food items.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
‘They gave the utmost': Author works to make sure no Korean War veteran goes forgotten
Local 5K raises funds for fatal disease that has no current cure
- Local 5K raises funds for fatal disease that has no current cure
- Med Flight called for car crash involving tree in Black Earth
- Memorial Union Terrace celebrates LGBTQ Pride for first time
- Backers of rural dental care find something to smile about
- Dispatch confirms traffic crash at Whitney Way and Raymond Rd.
- Former Packers running back Cedric Benson dies in overnight motorcycle crash