TOWN OF SPRING GROVE, Wis. - The Stateline Area Narcotics Team executed a search warrant Thursday night in the Town of Spring Grove, which led to a man's arrest.
The search warrant was executed in the 300 block of Town Center Road in the Town of Spring Grove, Green County on Thursday at 7:12 p.m.
Jordan E. Douglas, 22, of rural Brodhead was arrested on multiple felony drug charges including, conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine waste and possession of methamphetamine precursors, police said.
Douglas was transported to the Green County Jail, police said.
- Police: Two men burglarize 74-year-old woman's home
- Two victims from Middleton shooting released from hospital, one remains in fair condition
- Records: 55-year-old man accused of sexually assaulting 14-year-old boy
- Ha Long Bay to reopen over 4 months after driver crashed into restaurant
- Wisconsin Dells police chief writes letter to court on behalf of 6th-offense drunken driver
- Officials warn not to jump to conclusion that Middleton shooting is related to mental health