TOWN OF SPRING GROVE, Wis. - The Stateline Area Narcotics Team executed a search warrant Thursday night in the Town of Spring Grove, which led to a man's arrest.
The search warrant was executed in the 300 block of Town Center Road in the Town of Spring Grove, Green County on Thursday at 7:12 p.m.
Jordan E. Douglas, 22, of rural Brodhead was arrested on multiple felony drug charges including, conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine waste and possession of methamphetamine precursors, police said.
Douglas was transported to the Green County Jail, police said.
New program lets people check out seeds from Rock County libraries
Police: Wife shot in DeForest, husband in custody Friday night
- Police: Wife shot in DeForest, husband in custody Friday night
- MSO concert reflects the gravity of the day
- Volunteers pack 120K meals to feed starving children
- Madison police rarely issue tickets for loud dogs
- Driver arrested after eluding officers, driving 100 mph, officials say
- Madison-made technology to treat diabetic foot ulcers