Hop Haus Brewing Company is breaking ground on its new 10-thousand square foot facility in Fitchburg today, but instead of the traditional "shovels in the ground," they did something unique.
- Columbia Correctional Institution on lockdown after staff assault
- Artful Women exhibit empowers women, gives them a voice
- Wisconsin Dog Fair raises funds to help dogs in domestic abuse households
- Freewheel hosts last Build-A-Bike class of season
- Sun Prairie man arrested on suspicion of 10th OWI, police say
- Vintage Packers memorabilia goes up for auction