BOSCOBEL, Wis. - Boscobel area schools are closed Friday because of Thursday night's flooding.
Boscobel School District Administrator Greg Bell said the township roads were impassable due to severe weather, which will prevent school buses from safely navigating their routes.
School will resume Monday, Bell said.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Verso mills in Maine, Wisconsin sold to Pennsylvania company
- Carbon monoxide suspected in couple's deaths
- Most Wisconsin schools, districts meet expectations
- Several crews respond to house fire in single-digit temperatures
- Madison sets new record low this morning
- Ways you can support Madison's homeless shelters during the extreme cold