KENOSHA, Wis. - The Kenosha County Medical Examiner has identified the body found along the shores of Lake Michigan in Kenosha as the teen missing since last week.
The body of 17-year-old Donovan Anderson, of Kenosha, was recovered Wednesday, nearly a week after he jumped off a pier in the Kenosha harbor where he and friends from Indian Trail High School and Academy were taking photos.
Anderson was a senior at Indian Trail.
- UW System to launch second investigation into sexual harassment allegations at UW-Whitewater
- Police: Husband, wife accused of violent crimes involving gun, bat
- Man in green van asks for teen's name, phone number, police say
- Complaint: Man steals Purple Heart, letters to Santa, more than $35K in jewelry, money
- Multiple planets will be visible overnight
- Poll: Evers has 5 point lead over Walker in governor's race