MILWAUKEE, Wis. - Country singer Blake Shelton will headline the American Family Insurance Amphitheater July 6, Summerfest announced Wednesday.
According to a release, tickets will go on sale March 3 at 10 a.m. for the concert and will include admission to Summerfest.
Shelton is a five-time Country Music Awards Male Vocalist of the Year and a coach of NBC's show, "The Voice."
Along with fan favorites, Shelton is expected to perform music from his latest album, Texoma Shore.
This will be his third performance at Summerfest and his first Milwaukee show since 2016.
Tickets will be available at Summerfest.com, Ticketmaster.com, select Walmart stores, the Summerfest Box Office in person, Ticketmaster Ticket Centers and by phone.
- Donation centers hope for spring cleaning spike, amid questions about new charitable tax deduction
- Police address increased police activity surrounding new homeless shelter
- Man accused of assaulting Beaver Dam police officer receives maximum prison sentence
- Lawyers for Marine call 18-year-old Janesville serviceman's stabbing an accident
- Developing winter storm could hit southwestern Wisconsin Friday night
- Sheriff: Hoax call reporting shooting, hostage situation shut down highway