The Beloit Fire Department is facing a shortage of firefighters after 12 people retired last year and the city only has enough money to replace nine positions.
- Suspects flee after stolen car located Saturday, officials say
- Wisconsin students learning skills by running a business
- Report: Wisconsin electricity prices high, usage low
- What to know about Wisconsin Supreme Court primary
- Brotherly brawl results in shots fired, one injured, officials say
- Man in traffic stop later arrested in armed robbery, officials say