When it first hit our shores in the year 2000, the Kia Rio was the cheapest car in America, cheap in price and cheap in quality. Fast forward 18 years and things have changed.
- School District of Reedsburg breaks ground on new elementary school
- MMSD announces two new community schools after receiving $1.1 million grant
- Brat Fest beefs up security in light of last year's problems
- 'Added concern': Fitchburg neighbors worry with sex offender moving in near Seminole Pool
- Man who sexually assaulted UW student to be placed in Fitchburg apartment
- What's next? Water Utility Board plans for next steps after $6 million deficit