VILLAGE OF WINDSOR, Wis. - A barn is a complete loss after an early morning fire Sunday.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said they and seven fire departments responded to a structure fire on the 3000 block of Mueller Road in the Village of Windsor around 2:19 a.m. Sunday.
When they arrived, the 30-by-80 -foot metal hay barn was engulfed in flames. The barn was determined to be a complete loss.
No one was injured, and the exact cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Kenosha County juvenile accused of school shooting threat may face terrorism charges
High school student calls 911 after man stalks her, enters home, police say
- High school student calls 911 after man stalks her, enters home, police say
- The Ride event in Madison canceled due to poor weather
- Marijuana Inc.: Billions at stake as states move to legalize cannabis
- Rain doesn't stop farmers, music lovers from turning out for Farm Aid
- Henry Vilas Zoo celebrates International Red Panda Day
- Miracle Ear gives woman gift of sound