VILLAGE OF WINDSOR, Wis. - A barn is a complete loss after an early morning fire Sunday.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said they and seven fire departments responded to a structure fire on the 3000 block of Mueller Road in the Village of Windsor around 2:19 a.m. Sunday.
When they arrived, the 30-by-80 -foot metal hay barn was engulfed in flames. The barn was determined to be a complete loss.
No one was injured, and the exact cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Scholarship in honor of Verona man killed in crash helps basketball team go to national tournament
- Dane County to part ways with zoo nonprofit, seek new fundraising partner for Henry Vilas Zoo
- Families of drunken driving victims call for tougher laws in Wisconsin: 'My son should be here'
- Municipal clerk suggests lynching as a punishment
- Consumer Reports: Why Melatonin may not be as safe as you think
- Clay Matthews is going home to play for Los Angeles Rams