REEDSBURG, Wis. - Brittany Lee Robertson was arrested Wednesday night after officers pulled the 27-year-old Baraboo woman pulled over for making an improper left turn and noticed while speaking with her that she had been drinking, police said in a release.
The vehicle was lacking a required ignition interlock device Robertson was required to have because of previous OWI convictions. The driver also had a loaded handgun and her 8-year-old daughter with her, according to officials.
Robertson was arrested on suspicion of for OWI third offense with a passenger under 16, violating her license restriction and being armed while intoxicated. Police say Robertson was cited and released to a responsible party.
- Appleton man charged with making terrorist threats
- LIST: Winter weather announcements
- Flooding, fog, ice to affect drivers Tuesday morning
- Police investigate at least 5 threats at schools in our area since the Parkland shooting
- Car leaving parking garage hits, kills man in downtown Madison, police say
- Road crews caution drivers near Wisconsin Dells