MADISON, Wis. - The Badgers have dominated in the first half against Michigan, with a lead of 28-0.
No. 11-ranked Michigan has been completely shut out offensively, with its closest shot at a touchdown ending with a fumble that the No. 13 Badgers recovered at the goal line.
Jonathan Taylor scored two touchdowns, including an impressive 72-yard run.
Quarterback Jack Coan also made two touchdown runs, and one of them was a 25-yard run a minute before halftime.
The Badgers' offense has converted three fourth downs, making for a successfully aggressive performance to close out the half.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Madison School District notifies parents about possible referenda questions for next year's ballot
- Beaver Dam police looking for people who shot out multiple windows in parking lot with BB guns
- Green Cab goes ‘greener': Company flips switch to all-electric Teslas
- Stoughton Area School District celebrates $150K gift from local company for stadium upgrades
- Madison police searching for thieves involved in stealing credit cards from area health clubs
- Judge rules against Madison Rastafarian church founders in eviction case