MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Badgers defeated the Michigan Wolverines 35-14 Saturday.
After being shut out in the first half, Michigan was able to score 14 points after halftime, but it wasn't enough to overcome Wisconsin's lead.
The Badgers had an excellent start, leading at halftime 28-0. Quarterback Jack Coan and running back Jonathan Taylor scored two touchdowns each, with fullback John Chenal scoring, as well.
The Badgers will play another home game against Northwestern next Saturday.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Madison police searching for thieves involved in stealing credit cards from area health clubs
Judge rules against Madison Rastafarian church founders in eviction case
- Judge rules against Madison Rastafarian church founders in eviction case
- Madison School Board releases times, locations of community input sessions for superintendent search
- Middleton hopes residents will weigh in on search for next police chief
- Customer starts 'pay it forward' movement at Madison coffee shop in honor of late friend's birthday
- Former assisted living employee charged with neglect, accused of leaving residents unattended
- UWPD hosts cook-off fundraiser replete with costumes, Mr. Food recipes