TOWN OF BELOIT, Wis. - According to our news partner, the Janesville Press Gazette, an Avalon woman was arrested on suspicion of her ninth intoxicated driving offense Saturday morning.
Beloit police stopped Judith D. Maciulis, 59, for driving erratically on Pow Wow Trail around 3 a.m.
Police responded to 911 calls from motorists reporting the driver’s behavior, including driving in and out of a roadside ditch.
According to the Gazette, Maciulis’ previous intoxicated driving violations date back to 1989, with her most recent taking place in December 2004.
Maciulis made her first court appearance Wednesday, where she was held on a $500 cash bail and ordered not to drive or drink alcohol until the case is completed.
- Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub to drain taps, close Friday
- Armed robber leaves with money from Middleton Associated Bank, police say
- Downtown restaurant assists with vehicle fire, officials say
- Suspicious person reported at Marshall High School Monday, officials say
- DOC: Milwaukee prisoner escapes from a work site
- Cougar spotted on Brookfield porch, wandering southeastern Wisconsin