MADISON, Wis. - Officials with the Dane County Jail are looking for an inmate who ran away Saturday afternoon.
Authorities said Aron Kiel, 36, of Madison, was attending a work release at the Just Bakery in Madison, but didn't return to the jail at his designated time.
Kiel is serving sentences for possession of cocaine, criminal damage to property and battery.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans, gray shoes, a white shirt and a long black winter coat.
Officials said he has been known to frequent the Williamson Street area.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts should call 911.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Body recovered after Baraboo house fire identified as 60-year-old woman
- Report: Randall Cobb heading to Dallas Cowboys
- We've (almost) made it! Spring officially begins Wednesday
- Final supermoon of 2019 comes with first day of spring
- Manitowoc police ask for help in solving double homicide
- Tyler Perry steps in to help 4 children of slain single mom