NEILLSVILLE, Wis. - Authorities are investigating a death at a logging site in central Wisconsin.
The Clark County Sheriff's Office says it received a 911 call of a possible death at a logging site in the Rock Dam area on Friday afternoon. Investigators say a logging employee had died near logging equipment.
The coroner pronounced the worker dead at the scene. The name of the victim was not released.
OSHA is investigating along with the county sheriff's and coroner's offices.
Drunken driver who struck, killed 24-year-old pedestrian sentenced to 10 years in prison
Police: East Towne bank robbery could be related to others in area
- Parent writes 'gun' on cardboard, gets into Madison classroom
- Drunken driver who struck, killed 24-year-old pedestrian sentenced to 10 years in prison
- Police: East Towne bank robbery could be related to others in area
- Rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain all possible Thursday night
- Officers, K-9 search for masked bank robber in Madison
- Caretaker charged in death of disabled girl in Milwaukee