LEMONWEIR TOWNSHIP, Wisc. - The Juneau County Sheriff's Office is investigating the cause of a fatal crash in Lemonweir Township.
Deputies responded to Cemetery Road, west of Morrissey Road, around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Adam Clough, 44, of Mauston, was pronounced dead at a hospital following the crash, according to Juneau County Sheriff Brent Oleson.
An initial investigation shows Clough was driving westbound on Cemetery Road when he drove off the road, hit a guardrail and overturned into a creek.
Clough was extricated from the vehicle, Oleson said.
He died at a hospital from injuries sustained in the crash.
The Juneau County Sheriff's Office is still investigating the cause of the crash.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Three new police officers, no ambulance: Police, fire departments react to city budget decisions
- Plover man sentenced to seven years in federal prison for meth distribution
- Man sentenced to 84 months for possessing heroin with intent to distribute
- Edgewood College soccer, lacrosse teams moving to new venue
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens preparing to show off new learning center, greenhouses
- Homeless man who died near downtown Janesville was war veteran, his family says