PLOVER, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Justice announced the arrest of Jason Sypher on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide after his wife, Krista Sypher, went missing on March 13, 2017.
Sypher was arrested about 5 miles north of the Wisconsin-Illinois border on I-39/90 after a traffic stop, according to a news release Saturday.
The investigation into the death of Krista Sypher was led by the Plover Police Department
Jason Sypher faces charges of first-degree intentional homicide and hiding a corpse. A bond hearing is scheduled for Monday at the Portage County Courthouse.
- Police: Person taken to hospital after being shot in Madison apartment building
- Police: Portage man forced into car and robbed at gunpoint, driven 3 miles away
- Brewers head back to Milwaukee after Dodgers win Game 5 of NLCS
- What you need to know about marijuana referendums in Wisconsin
- Potential wind farm raises concern in Green County
- Sheriff: Missing Wisconsin girl's parents were shot to death