DUNKIRK, Wis. - All lanes on Highway 138 have reopened following a semitruck recovery Tuesday afternoon.
According to an alert from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, the northbound and southbound lanes on Highway 138 at Bass Lake Road were closed.
Officials said the incident happened at 2:04 p.m., and the area was cleared at 2:48 p.m.
The Dane County Sheriff's Department handled the situation.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Seasonably cold through Wednesday; mild temperatures aren't favorable for white Christmas
- Milwaukee officer, four others injured after police chase
- All lanes open on Highway 14 at South Valley Road in Black Earth after crash
- Students in esports championship focus on leadership over competition
- Victim dies after shooting on Madison's south side
- Wisconsin Volleyball advances to Final Four