MADISON, Wis. - A Madison hospital's tiniest patients are ready for Halloween!
Meriter Hospital's Newborn Intensive Care Unit patients are all dolled up for the festive season, and the hospital is hosting a costume contest on social media this week.
People can vote for their favorite tiny costumes by liking the photo on Meriter's Facebook page. The contest ends at noon Thursday, hospital officials said. The baby who garners the most likes will receive a prize.
There are pumpkins and peas in a pod, a mermaid, king, tiger, giraffe, elephant, burrito, grapes (with a tiny vine hat!). A dinosaur, Frankenstein's monster and Wonder Woman were also in the mix.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- CBD shop thinks stolen hemp flower will be resold as marijuana
- Call for Action: Landlord accuses tenants of breeding dogs, causing $30,000 in damage
- DNR expects large turnout for deer hunting opening weekend
- Merrimac crew rescues dog from broken ice
- Uber confirms rider accused of attacking Madison driver banned for life
- 'We miss you so much': Parents of missing Beloit teen ask for help bringing him home safe