TOWN OF BIG FLATS, Wis. - Officials in Adams County will distribute bottled water to residents whose private wells were affected by flood water, according to a news release.
Adams County Emergency Management Director Jane Gervais said Monday that bottled water would be available for pickup at Big Flats Town Hall, 1104 County Road C, two days next week.
According to the release, residents can pick up water from 5 to 8 p.m. on Sept. 16 and from 1 to 3 p.m. on Sept. 18.
Residents will be required to provide their names and an address at the time of pick up,officials said.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Man shot by estranged wife outside Janesville credit union, woman arrested in Sauk County
- Madison West students planning walkout in protest of staff member fired for alleged racial slur
- Multiple crews responding to house fire in Burke
- As possible end to General Motors strike draws near, workers continue to picket
- Safe, but costly way to make railroad crossings quieter heads to east side neighborhood
- Madison School District notifies parents about possible referenda questions for next year's ballot