WINNIPEG, Can. - Aaron Rodgers hasn't played in a Packers preseason game yet, but he sure is season-ready based on his wardrobe.
Green Bay's MVP quarterback arrived in Winnipeg on Wednesday for the Packers' third preseason game, and he showed up in style.
That's a post from Rodgers' Instagram account, and that's called a Canadian tuxedo.
He was twinning with fullback Dan Vitale.
The duo received comments on the looks like, "This is amazing!" and "You're the man for this. We love you so much."
The Packers kick off Thursday night at 7 p.m. against the Raiders.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Man arrested after crashing truck into roof of Beloit home
- Badgers move up to No. 6 in AP sports poll
- Sun Prairie woman charged again with involvement in high-speed chase, court records say
- Wisconsin Craft Cider Tasting event is success
- Fire officials: 2 die in early-morning Milwaukee duplex fire
- Latino Art Fair honors Hispanic Heritage Month