MADISON, Wis. - An 86-year-old Madison man fainted and died in a car Saturday.
Madison police were dispatched to a north side residential address at 12:01 p.m. Officials said the man lost consciousness after entering a car.
The Madison Fire Department and emergency medical services arrived and saw that the man wore a Do Not Resuscitate bracelet, so lifesaving measures were not performed.
A medical examiner said the death looked to be medically related.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Lanes reopen on Highway 51 following crash between car, motorcycle in McFarland
- Suspect wounded in shooting with Lincoln County deputies
- Jack Coan listed as starting quarterback for Badgers football team
- Madison police searching for man who robbed Speedway gas station
- Man suffers severe head injuries from traffic crash in Madison
- Janesville police searching for masked, possibly armed man who robbed Stop-N-go overnight