DODGE COUNTY, Wis. - A woman who was flown to the hospital after a crash in Dodge County on Thursday afternoon has died from her injuries, according to an updated news release.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Office said deputies responded to a report of a crash between an SUV and a box truck in the town of Fox Lake at about 1:45 p.m.
According to the report, a 2012 Ford box truck, driven by 61-year-old Richard Grede from Juneau, was headed south on County Road C approaching County Road A. A 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, driven by 71-year-old Stephen Hannan from Beaver Dam, was headed east on County A.
The box truck failed to stop at the stop sign and collided with the Equinox.
The passenger in the Equinox, 71-year-old Marjorie Hannan from Beaver Dam, was flown to UW Hospital from the scene with life-threatening injuries, according to the sheriff's office. She died in the hospital from her injuries.
Grede and Stephen Hannan suffered injuries that were not life-threatening and were taken
to the Beaver Dam Community Hospital. Stephen Hannan was later flown to UW Hospital in Madison.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Office is continuing to investigate the crash.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Local businesses doing welfare checks on elderly during heat wave
- West Baraboo woman receives 6th OWI
- John Doe found in Wisconsin grave in 1988 now identified
- ‘It could always go either way': Police credit tipster, tactical team for peaceful standoff ending
- Man arrested after two-hour standoff in Town of Dellona
- Janesville man dies in Milton crash Tuesday