MERTON, Wis. - A Silver Alert issued for a Waukesha County man reported missing and vulnerable has been canceled, officials said.
The state Department of Justice said Joseph M. Lunowa, of the town of Merton, was found safe Friday afternoon.
Officials said he had last been seen Thursday at 9 p.m., and a Silver Alert was issued Friday afternoon. Lunowa was found about an hour later.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Madison School District notifies parents about possible referenda questions for next year's ballot
- Beaver Dam police looking for people who shot out multiple windows in parking lot with BB guns
- Green Cab goes ‘greener': Company flips switch to all-electric Teslas
- Stoughton Area School District celebrates $150K gift from local company for stadium upgrades
- Madison police searching for thieves involved in stealing credit cards from area health clubs
- Judge rules against Madison Rastafarian church founders in eviction case