REEDSBURG, Wis. - A Wonewoc woman was arrested Tuesday afternoon on her fifth driving under the influence charge after officers received multiple reports of her erratic driving, according to a release.
Ginger M. Stromberg, 56, was seen driving erratically on East Main Street near Dewey Avenue where she reportedly hit a curb and was weaving in traffic, police said.
Officers stopped Stromberg’s vehicle and arrested her on a tentative fifth-offense driving under the influence charge, according to the release.
If found guilty, Stromberg could face up to 10 years in prison and up to a $25,000 fine.
- Silver Alert issued for 82-year-old woman
- Power pole caught fire Thursday, MFD crew responded
- School bus crash witness: 'I almost wanted to cry'
- Severe thunderstorm warning for southern Crawford, northern Grant Co. until 8:45 p.m.
- Busier Memorial Day weekend traffic this year
- 'He's just our own little superhero': 10-year-old boy's organs to be donated after car crash