MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office says a man shoveling snow over the weekend collapsed and died, making his death the sixth across the county as a spring storm dumped 2 feet of snow and more on parts of the Upper Midwest.
The medical examiner says 52-year-old Daniel Harris died of heart failure after shoveling snow at his girlfriend's apartment complex in Milwaukee Sunday.
The storm dumped varying amounts of snow across Wisconsin and the Upper Midwest. In Green Bay, it's the all-time second largest snowstorm at 23.5 inches and a record April total of more than 35 inches there.
- Dennis Prager speaks on UW campus
- Students host kickball tournament to raise funds for K-9 Riko's surgery
- Controlled burn leads to structure fire causing $30,000 in damage
- Michigan township to sell Marquette cross after complaints
- Pinwheels for Prevention highlights child abuse, neglect in Rock County
- Winona man sentenced in 3-year-old daughter's death