BLACK RIVER FALLS, Wis. - Four small children and one woman were sent to the hospital with injuries after a car hit a horse and buggy in Wisconsin's Jackson County.
Sheriff's Capt. Adam Olson says the crash happened Thursday evening on U.S. Highway 10 in the town of Cleveland. Both the buggy and the car were traveling west when the car rear-ended the buggy.
The injured children and women were in the buggy. Their conditions were not immediately known.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Rock County girl dedicates her 10th birthday to raising money for sheriff's K-9 unit
- Wisconsin police officer won't be charged in fatal shooting
- Semitruck filled with corn tips over on highway in Grant County
- Chancellor Blank: Reported sexual assault numbers at UW-Madison are 'distressingly high'
- Janesville police searching for two people suspected in Festival Foods theft
- Science-themed murals to be painted around Madison for Science to Street Art project