MADISON, Wis. - Three teenagers were arrested by Madison police for driving a stolen car Sunday afternoon.
According to an incident report, two 13-year-old girls and a 14-year-old boy were seen driving a stolen car in the 8000 block of Watts Road around 3:10 p.m.
The report said Town of Madison police spotted the car on Highway 12 near Todd Drive.
Officials eventually stopped the car near Todd Drive and Post Road and arrested the three teenagers without incident.
All three are currently in the Juvenile Reception Center.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Seasonably cold through Wednesday; mild temperatures aren't favorable for white Christmas
- Milwaukee officer, four others injured after police chase
- All lanes open on Highway 14 at South Valley Road in Black Earth after crash
- Students in esports championship focus on leadership over competition
- Victim dies after shooting on Madison's south side
- Wisconsin Volleyball advances to Final Four