STOUGHTON, Wis. - Police say three people were arrested in Stoughton after a lengthy investigation revealed possible prostitution and illegal drugs being used and sold, according to a release.
The Stoughton Police Department executed a search warrant in the 200 block of West Main Street Thursday night.
Police said they arrested 19-year-old Taylor Femrite, 48-year-old Doni Femrite and 19-year-old Zachary Wisniewski.
All three could face multiple charges ranging from prostitution to possession of narcotics. Police did not release any additional information, but said the investigation is ongoing.
'Significant amount' of rainfall causes flooding issues across Rock County, officials say
Dane County Regional Airport sees record number of travelers in 2017
- Dane County Regional Airport sees record number of travelers in 2017
- Potosi man faces 7th drunken driving charge, officials say
- 55-year-old pulled folding knife on officers outside pharmacy, police say
- Verona restaurant closes after 12 years
- State tweaks dairy insurance program
- 4 Iowa men face drug charges after traffic stop in Green County, officials say