BARABOO, Wis. - A 23-year-old Baraboo man is facing assorted drug charges after officials executed a search warrant at his home, according to a news release from the Baraboo Police Department.
Henry M. French is facing charges for possession with intent to deliver THC, maintaining a drug dwelling, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cocaine.
During the investigation, officials recovered about $1,235-worth of marijuana, assorted drug paraphernalia and a trace of cocaine.
The investigation is ongoing within the Sauk County Drug Task Force. The search warrant was executed at 221 1/2 Fourth St.
- Parents say special education is in crisis, address MMSD
- 'Ministry of presence': How chaplains are helping wellness of police officers in Wisconsin
- Man who sexually assaulted UW student to be placed in Fitchburg apartment
- Residents see floating bogs on Lake Koshkonong
- Police: Suspect in suspicious death found, arrested within 14 hours
- Madison Water Utility faces $6 million cash deficit