SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - The 22-year-old man found dead outside of a church Sunday did not show signs of significant trauma or external injuries, according to a release from the Dane County Medical Examiners Office.
Tuesday, officials identified the body as Andrew Phipps, of Woodbury, Minnesota.
Sun Prairie police are investigating the Phipps' death after he was found outside a church Sunday morning.
Officers were called to Sun Prairie United Methodist Church after 7 a.m., where they found the man, according to a press release.
- Whitewater police investigate pedestrian hit-and-run crash
- Darlington police look for suspects in car chase
- Five sent to hospital in car vs. buggy crash
- State police: 2 killed in single-vehicle crash
- Man arrested for drunk driving after hitting signs, light pole, driving in yard, police say
- Retails thefts result in three arrested Saturday, police say